You can record routes with Locify. These routes are stored offline in KML format and can be synchronized to our server and used online.
How to record a route?
- Go to Saved -> Record Route.
- Connect GPS and click on Start
- Your route is being recorded, you can quit screen and see recording icon in the top bar.
- Return to Record Route screen. You can pause your route. Route is paused when you exit Locify as well.
- When you select Stop, you are asked for name and description of route. After that route is saved and ready to use.
What are the screen styles?
Record route screen has two styles with more or less data to see while recording. See for yourself:
- Help contents
- Using Locify
- Services help