Locify can create and manage places and routes in KML format (compatible with Google Earth). These files can be used completely offline.
How to create a file?
- To save new place use Saved -> Save Place
- Create a new route with Route recording
- Create file on our web and synchronize
- Receive file while communicating with some service
- Copy files manually to Locify folder (most probably at 'Memory Card/Locify/files')
What to do with a file?
Go to Saved -> Browse. Here you can see your files. You can do following:
- Help contents
- Using Locify
- Services help